1.40 line = circular edge. Any chance I can change it? [Vyřešeno]

Seems like its gonna be a problem. When I'm drawing e.g. a square in allplan, its edges are round - like a part of a circle. While its not a problem in standard 0.35 etc lines, it is visible when you use 1.40 line. Seems like I'll have to repair it using autocad, which's quite crap. There is a similiar problem in cad, but you can change the way it displays edges, but I can't find similiard function in Allplan 2009. Is there any way to do that?

Looking forward to your responses =]

Hi Jakub,

I´m not quite shure but I think the circular edges you are talking about is what you saw when you looked at the data in a pdf document.

In Allplan the edges are not displayed circular even if think line is in the show/hide settings is activated (see screenshot).

Nevertheless if you need very thick lines with a sharp edge contour it can be usefull to draw these lines as a Pattern Line in Allplan.

If you open the fuction Tools > Defaults > Pattern you will find all the tools to create own pattern styles. Here you can create a simple pattern by using the fill tool (e.g. color black), disable Default pen and Color for Display of Pattern and save the pattern style.

If you now draft a Pattern Line in Allplan you can select your own pattern style, the color in the format toolbar and the thickness/Height in Pattern Line Dialog.

The result in this case should be different (see screenshot).

Regards
Martin Terfloth

Přílohy (2)

Type: image/jpeg
Staženo 599
Size: 17,60 KiB
Type: image/jpeg
Staženo 556
Size: 12,30 KiB

Ya, thats what I mean - round edges are only roblem in PDFs =]

Well, it seems it works just fine, except that there is a minimal thickness I can set for pattern line (but not for a wall, so it's ok). I would just like to add, that it works better if you use polyline instead of line (line can only work for N x 90 degree =))

Thanks for help!

Hi Jakub,

if you look again at Tools > Default > Pattern you will find out that for each pattern style definition there is a size setting. The dafault setting for a new pattern definition is 1000 X 1000 mm. If you need very thin pattern lines it is better to change the size to a smaller value for the hight and maybe a bigger value for the length.
Try 5000 X 100 or 5000 X 10, than it should be possible to create very thin pattern lines.

And if you look at the track tracing setting you will find out that you can select the angle for the angle snapping. So you can have also Nx15, Nx30, Nx45 an so on and use this when you draft a line.

Regards
Martin Terfloth

https://campus.allplan.com/ používá cookies  -  Více informací

Souhlasím