[Otázka] Downgrading an Allplan 2022 project [Vyřešeno]

I am facing a rather unpleasant situation: I need to convert a project, created with Allplan 2022, to version 2019.
The only usable method I have is to save every drawing file individually into the previous version.

Is it possible, and if so, which is the most efficient and less time-consuming method to convert/downgrade the whole project at once?

Thank you in advance.

Show solution Hide solution

[EDIT Webmaster] As this POST contains commands to loose Data, this Post was changed !!! [/EDIT Webmaster]

Hi,

This is possible in a more easier way by using Allmenu.

First of all

CREATE a COPY of the PRJ-folder of the project you want to downgrade.
Do not add the ".prj" extension of the target folder name.

f.e. Copy "D:\DATA\Allplan\Pro\NameOfProject.prj" to "D:\Temp\NameOfProject"

Then open Allmenu and choose "Convert drawing files to an earlier version" under the tab "File", see picture 1. Select the desired older version of Allplan (which goes back 3 versions below the one you use Allmenu of). After that follow the steps to select the desired folder you have copied ("D:\Temp\NameOfProject" ) and it will start converting all the project data to an older version.

Note: It may be that after the conversion some project data doesn't work properly anymore because you are going back some versions and the functions or data was programmed on a different way then, which couldn't be converted via the software. Most of the time it will go correct but just to be sure make a backup of the current version before the conversion.

Kind regards,

Nick

Přílohy (1)

Type: image/png
Staženo 78
Size: 23,49 KiB

[EDIT Webmaster] As this POST contains commands to loose Data, this Post was changed !!! [/EDIT Webmaster]

Hi,

This is possible in a more easier way by using Allmenu.

First of all

CREATE a COPY of the PRJ-folder of the project you want to downgrade.
Do not add the ".prj" extension of the target folder name.

f.e. Copy "D:\DATA\Allplan\Pro\NameOfProject.prj" to "D:\Temp\NameOfProject"

Then open Allmenu and choose "Convert drawing files to an earlier version" under the tab "File", see picture 1. Select the desired older version of Allplan (which goes back 3 versions below the one you use Allmenu of). After that follow the steps to select the desired folder you have copied ("D:\Temp\NameOfProject" ) and it will start converting all the project data to an older version.

Note: It may be that after the conversion some project data doesn't work properly anymore because you are going back some versions and the functions or data was programmed on a different way then, which couldn't be converted via the software. Most of the time it will go correct but just to be sure make a backup of the current version before the conversion.

Kind regards,

Nick

Přílohy (1)

Type: image/png
Staženo 78
Size: 23,49 KiB

Is there any way to convert a project in a much older version?
I need to save a 2023 project in a 2011 version.
I have tried exporting it to dwg and importing that in the allplan 2011 but I face problems with the lineweights, the fills etc.
Thank you in advance

Hello,

You need to install intermediate versions.
To go to 2023 to 2011, these versions are needed:
Trial versions can work.
Export (or copy) your project from 2023 to a new folder in your computer.
Then, rename the folder of the exported project to remove the ".prj" at the end of the name.
Convert the project to 2020 with Allmenu 2023.
Convert the project to 2017 with Allmenu 2020.
Convert the project to 2014 with Allmenu 2017.
Convert the project to 2011 with Allmenu 2014.
Done...

https://campus.allplan.com/ používá cookies  -  Více informací

Souhlasím