[Pregunta] Reinforcement raport issue - Allplan 2014

I am user of Allplan 2014. My problem is as it follows below:
In order to prepare reinforcing drawing of a single foundation pad (position FH.5-look picture 1, bars numeration 1-9) I prepare the drawing in layer let say no.6 (I use drawing structure). To draw next position of foundation pad I use next layer let say no.7 (position FH.6-look picture 2,bars numeration 1-9) so that both drawing are separated because positions differ. Now in order to obtain reinforcement legend - list of positions+ammount of steel I do it in each drawing separately as well so that I have a list of steel only for one type of foundation(position FH.5 or FH.6). My question is:

Is it possible to obtain total list of reinforcement from both layers( for both position)? To precise my question, I would like to obtain list where bars numeration will be set so that I will be able to see reference to my foundation position. And the number will not be like 1-18 but 1-9 (with some subindex of position fh.5) and 1-9 (with subindex of position fh.6) - like a total list/report of reinforcement ready for steel manufacturer to avoid summation of every reinforcement list for each position.

PS. Drawings attached.

I am looking forward for your answer,
Greetings,
Jakub

Adjuntos (2)

Type: image/png
Descargado 379 veces
Size: 36,58 KiB
Type: image/png
Descargado 371 veces
Size: 48,06 KiB

Show most helpful answer Hide most helpful answer

Hello,

The solution requires you to edit a copy of the existing legend:

you need to create this legend in two steps:
- first create a "sub-list", this is a normal list, but saved deparetely so that you can insert later in the main list.
The list consists of the normal reinforcement list legend
- then insert this sublist in the main legend and add the "drawing file" attribute to this main legend so that bars are sorted per drawing file.

all the best,

Bert

Hi,

Why not just rename bars with the foundation's number ?

For example :
fh.1 => 101-118
fh.2 => 201-218

Best,
Christophe

Hi,

thank you for your answer, in some point it can be a solution. However in case of complex project with many types of foundation pads (gives many different positions) this method will provide hundreds if not tousands of bars number. Other inconvenience in this solution is aesthetic point of view and general sugestion that for one drawing bars numbers should start from 1 to ... as it is done in the drawings attached. Anyway thank you for the answer

Best,
Jakub

Hello,

The solution requires you to edit a copy of the existing legend:

you need to create this legend in two steps:
- first create a "sub-list", this is a normal list, but saved deparetely so that you can insert later in the main list.
The list consists of the normal reinforcement list legend
- then insert this sublist in the main legend and add the "drawing file" attribute to this main legend so that bars are sorted per drawing file.

all the best,

Bert

Hi Bert,

thank you for your answer it seems to be really helpful, I just wonder if it would be a problem for you to demonstrate few steps of your method in the screenshots?

all best,

Jakub

https://campus.allplan.com/ utiliza cookies  -  Aqui

Acéptalo