How to change cover of rebar that is already drawn

Hello,

when rebar is already defined i can't find any option that allows me to change his concrete cover. Even when I use 'move bar' option in element's section, changes do not apply for other sections/views/3D model.

Any advices?

And one more thing - is it possible to install custom fonts in Allaplan?

CG

Show most helpful answer Hide most helpful answer

Hello Czr,

First of all, please make separate request if the subject is different.

1* About the concrete cover:

I'm not sure if i understand properly. Normaly each tool of engineering bars propose you to define the concrete cover when you create the bars. But after the creating time, if you want to modify something you will never find the possibility to change this concrete cover by using a palette. The only way is to use the tool "stretch entities" and you could modify the bars shape.

In specific case, for example for cirular bars, you can use the palette to change the concrete cover... or if you use smartpart with reinforcement, it can also be possible to cha,ge the concrete cover by the property.

2* About the font:

Allplan is using the font installed on your Workstation. So if you just add a new font in your Windows font, than you will it in Allplan automatically.

Good Use!

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Responsable Technique Préfabrication & Ingénierie
Precast Sales & Support

Allplan France & Allplan Software Engineering

Depuis 2006

Hello Czr,

First of all, please make separate request if the subject is different.

1* About the concrete cover:

I'm not sure if i understand properly. Normaly each tool of engineering bars propose you to define the concrete cover when you create the bars. But after the creating time, if you want to modify something you will never find the possibility to change this concrete cover by using a palette. The only way is to use the tool "stretch entities" and you could modify the bars shape.

In specific case, for example for cirular bars, you can use the palette to change the concrete cover... or if you use smartpart with reinforcement, it can also be possible to cha,ge the concrete cover by the property.

2* About the font:

Allplan is using the font installed on your Workstation. So if you just add a new font in your Windows font, than you will it in Allplan automatically.

Good Use!

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Responsable Technique Préfabrication & Ingénierie
Precast Sales & Support

Allplan France & Allplan Software Engineering

Depuis 2006

https://campus.allplan.com/ uses cookies  -  More information

Accept