Register "Visual Web Developper 2008 Express" (page not found)

Hello

I installed "Microsoft Visual Web developer 2008 " As recommended in the "Step by step " "user-Defined reports ".
But after a period of 30 days it asks for an inscription that can no longer be done because the page is no longer visible.
(Attachment image)

I installed Visual Studio 2017, but it seems that the report with this version is not compatible with Allplan.. (I have a blank page with error)

What should I do?
Is there a solution to use Visual Studio 2017 with "Microsoft RDLC report Designer" and the pages are Allplan compatible.

Thank you

Show most helpful answer Hide most helpful answer

Hello,
Until Allplan 2019, you have to use Microsoft Visual Web developer 2008 with a graphical add-on (download it here).
To use Microsoft Visual Web developer 2008 after the period of 30 days, you can use this trick...
Hopefully, from Allplan 2020, you can use Visual Studio Community 2019 to change reports.

Hello,
Until Allplan 2019, you have to use Microsoft Visual Web developer 2008 with a graphical add-on (download it here).
To use Microsoft Visual Web developer 2008 after the period of 30 days, you can use this trick...
Hopefully, from Allplan 2020, you can use Visual Studio Community 2019 to change reports.

https://campus.allplan.com/ utilizza cookies  -  Maggiori informazioni

Accetta