[Domanda] Select similar / previous selection options [Risolto]

Dear all,

I would like to know if is there any way to select similar objects at once.

Additionally, I would like to know if is there option to select your previous selection, just like in similar CAD programs (Autocad, SAP2000, etc).

Thanks in advance.

Show solution Hide solution

Dear ttomaz,

First of all, you can use the filter tool to select object by using specific criterium (it means that you can combine several criterium with one tool).

Or you can use just select the direct filter wizard to select the objet you want.

Secondly, let's say you move object. So you select the 'move' tool than select the object and do you move. When it's done, you can move the same object just by continuing and click on double click right if i remember.

Bye & Good Use!

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Responsable Technique Préfabrication & Ingénierie
Precast Sales & Support

Allplan France & Allplan Software Engineering

Depuis 2006

Dear ttomaz,

First of all, you can use the filter tool to select object by using specific criterium (it means that you can combine several criterium with one tool).

Or you can use just select the direct filter wizard to select the objet you want.

Secondly, let's say you move object. So you select the 'move' tool than select the object and do you move. When it's done, you can move the same object just by continuing and click on double click right if i remember.

Bye & Good Use!

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Precast Sales & Support

Depuis 2006

Nice to hear about the double-click, Judy. Additionally, I've found a slower way to do it, by opening the Filter selection menu (right click) and then Reselect.

Many thanks!

Allegati (1)

Type: image/png
161 scaricato
Size: 15,90 KiB

Hi ttomaz,

All functionnality are available by an icone or shortcut and this seems to be the same functionnality:

See below!

Bye & Good Use!

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Precast Sales & Support

Depuis 2006

Allegati (1)

Type: image/jpeg
169 scaricato
Size: 20,46 KiB

https://campus.allplan.com/ utilizza cookies  -  Maggiori informazioni