[Domanda] Product Key : Elle ne fontionne pas sur la version 2017

Tags:

Bonjour,

je viens de télécharger la version étudiante 2017 de All plan pour mes études mais lors du téléchargement, la clé indique qu'elle ne fonctionne pas pour cette version.

Pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ? Car mon entreprise travaille avec la version 2017 sur le projet de mes fins d'études.

Par avance, merci pour votre retour.

Bonjour,

Ici, c'est un forum entre utilisateurs.
Vous devez contacter Allplan directement par email ou téléphone.

Hello Bertrand, my colleague ask if your application "Alltrasfer" run with allplan before 2016. Thank

Hello,
Yes, it works for all versions of Allplan up to version 2021.

Quotato da: Bertrand_C
Hello,

Yes, it works for all versions of Allplan up to version 2021.

Hello, thank you for clarification. Another question for greater clarity: for example, can I convert from 2014 to 2019 and from 2019 to 2014?

Hello,

Alltranfer uses the Allplan data conversion. So you need an extra step. Since Allplan 2019 can convert to Allplan 2016, you need to install Allplan 2016 to perform the other conversion. You will use Alltransfer with Allplan 2019 first to convert to 2016. Then, you will run Alltransfer again selecting the 2016 version to convert to the 2014 version.
If you have any other questions, please contact me through the Contact page of my website.

Also, you do not need to convert from 2014 to 2019. When you open the project in Allplan 2019 for the first time, the data is converted.

Also, you do not need to convert from 2014 to 2019. When you open the project in Allplan 2019 for the first time, the data is converted.

Thank you for all your informations! Goodbye.

Sorry Bertrand, is it possible to convert with the viewer version of the software?

https://campus.allplan.com/ utilizza cookies  -  Maggiori informazioni

Accetta