Allplan 2021-1 New PythonPart [Решен]

Hello.
When I select the 'Beam Bars' from the Allplan 2021 new python part Rebardetaling objects, I get a warning as shown in the picture below.
what would be the reason.
(Note: my video card and windows are up to date)

Вложения (1)

Type: image/png
Загружено 51 раз
Size: 5,65 KiB

Show solution Hide solution

I am sharing it in the attachment.
Thanks.

Вложения (1)

Type: application/zip
Загружено 912 раз
Size: 332,47 KiB
1 - 10 (13)

Hello,

please copy the files from the attached PP_dev.zip file to the folder ...\ETC\PythonPartsScripts\PP_dev and check whether this solves your problem.

Best regards
Horst

Вложения (1)

Загружено 936 раз
Size: 17,97 KiB

Unfortunately, problem not solved.

Hello,

if the message is shown, additional information is print in the Allplan trace window. Please show me this info.

Best regards
Horst

Thanks.

Вложения (2)

Type: video/mp4
Загружено 1129 раз
Size: 4,66 MiB
Type: image/png
Загружено 15 раз
Size: 5,65 KiB

Hello,

I need the additional info from the Allplan trace window. You can get it in a running Allplan by "ctrl+F3", select "Write into window", OK. After this you need to close Allplan and start it again. Then, if the message box is popped up, switch to the Allplan trace window and show me the output.

Best regards
Horst

Thanks.

Вложения (1)

Загружено 912 раз
Size: 332,47 KiB

Hello,
have you executed the PythonPart? I don't see any trace in the file.

Best regards
Horst

Unfortunately. Even though I uninstalled and reinstalled the program still the same problem persists.

Hello,

to get the real problem I need to have a look at the trace output which is shown if the message box pops up. Preferred way is to change the trace output to "window". After this change you need to restart Allplan and execute the PythonPart till the message box is shown. In the trace window there are some Python errors listet. Please attach these output.

Best regards
Horst

1 - 10 (13)

https://campus.allplan.com/ uses cookies  -  More information

Accept