Something is going wrong here, please let me know what was going wrong with my approach:
1) Installation of Visual Studio 2017
2) Installation of Python 3.7.4
3) Opening the project PythonParts.pyproj from Allplan\2017\Etc\PythonPartsScripts folder
4) Correcting the references *.pyd files
The point is that I get the following errors when opening the project which I cannot resolve :
- for each reference file *.pyd I get the error: Unable to resolve 'BasisExamples.FaceStyle'.
IntelliSense may be missing for this module.
- Another thing is that processor architecture of the reference "PrgLib\NemAll_Python_Palette.pyd" was built as "AMD64" processor, but I have Intel Core i7, so this is probably problem? How to resolve this issue? So if I deliver later Pythonparts on other
type of processors, there would be a problem?
Please if you provide me some solution for these issues so that I could start testing your delivered Pythonparts project!
P.S. Any suggestion is welcome!
Visual studio project: