Используйте преимущества нашей всеобъемлющей базы данных, которая обеспечивает широкий спектр ответов на вопросы, касающиеся Allplan.
Используйте нашу программу тестирования системы, чтобы проверить возможность установки на Ваш компьютер последней версии Allplan. Здесь Вы так же можете отслеживать актуальное состояние Ваших запросов в реальном времени, отправленных Вами службе технической поддержки.
Загрузки и контактную информацию.
- Базу данных FAQ по Allplan
- Программу тестирования аппаратной конфигурации для использования Allplan
- Оперативную поддержку Ваших запросов
- Контактные данные службы технической поддержки для связи со службой технической поддержки
- Возможность скачать последнюю версию Allplan
How can I import data from an earlier version?
You can import data from the last three Allplan versions.
Consequently, the following import operations are possible:
Target version <- import possible from version
2017 <- 2014
2016 <- 2013
2015 <- 2012
2014 <- 2011
2013 <- 2009
2012 <- 2008
2011 <- 2006
2009 <- 2005
2008 <- 2004
2006 <- 2003
2005 <- 17
2004 <- 16
We cannot guarantee that data created in older versions can be imported and edited. The conversion of older data may be incomplete, which may affect intelligent components in particular.
1. Archived data from an earlier version (not older than three previous versions):
There are two ways to convert the data to the current version:
- Import the project backups created and archived using the
Services application -> Data Backup -> Import -> Projects.
After importing the projects, convert them by opening each project once.
- Import the backups archived using the
Services application -> File -> Restore documents of any version to '...\Extern'.
The data are written to the external path.
You can now process the converted data in ProjectPilot.
2. Archived data from an older Allplan version (older than three previous versions):
- See whether you can use the approach described in step 1 to import the old projects.
- If available, it is a good idea to install an old Allplan version. Import the backups created and archived into this old version and convert the projects using the Services application. If you have imported a complete project backup, convert the data by opening each project once. When finished, repeat this process with a newer version (up to three versions later) until the data are up-to-date.
- If an old Allplan version is not available, you can also have the data converted by Allplan. Please note that this service is not free of charge. Please contact Technical Support -> email@example.com.
- You can convert the data of all projects at once. Read the following FAQ in Allplan Connect: https://connect.allplan.com/en/faqid/20090408124904.html
- If enough hard disk space is available, you are advised to keep and maintain the projects so that Allplan automatically converts them to the current version whenever you upgrade.
- If there are project-specific smart symbol catalogs, you should open the smart symbol catalog once to convert the data.
During installation of license server the message appears 'installation failed'. What could be the reason for it?
Check the following points:
- The license server must be installed in a 64 bit windows system. License server is not working on 32 bit system.
- Make sure the license server setup is saved local on the machine and is not executed over network
- Stop the real time check of your virus scanner or stop the virus scanner complete during installation. Optionally stop the firewall as well - attention in most cases you have to reboot the server in order to take over the settings.
- Run the *.exe file over context menu -> run as administrator.
- If the license server installation still fails. The reason could be NET framework. License server uses NET framework 4.6 and in newer version 4.7. If there are components missing the setup will automatically try to install them. This happens in the background. It will be connected to webpage of Microsoft http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=397708 and the missing files will be downloaded and installed. If a proxy server is blocking this page the download cannot happen and the license server installation fails. In these cases you will have to configure the proxy server settings to allow the Microsoft URL. Microsoft URL has to be trustworthy. Start installation of license server again.
Addition for license server 2017 on older sever like 2008 R2 server:
If the license server installation still fails and the setup stays at 50%, then the reason is usually .NET framework.
Try to install the .NET version in advance from Microsoft Download.
Installation of. NET framework 4.6 requires at least Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP 1.
For information, also see the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=49982
If the installation of the new version keeps failing, try to install a slightly older license server.
It will works the same way with ALLPLAN 2017 but still is operating with .NET 4.5.2.
Use the following link:
ftp://nemhotline: ha37jvg8f @ftp.nemetschek.de/download/Allgemein/Archiv/WiBu/Lizenzserver
Download the License server until 2017-0.
After successfully installation of license server you will have to connect via internet again in order to activate the license. If using proxy allow the access of the following URLs as well.
How can I update cross-section catalogs or install country-specific cross-section catalogs in Allplan 2011 and later?
To install and save cross-section catalogs in Allplan 2011 and later, select Tools -> Defaults -> Cross-Section Catalogs. A dialog box opens. You can find a folder symbol and a disk symbol at bottom left.
To install cross-section catalogs, use the folder symbol. Another dialog opens, where you can select the cross-section catalog file you want to install. Select the file to be installed and click "Open" to confirm. This installs the corresponding cross-section catalog, which you can now use in Allplan.
To install country-specific cross-section catalogs, select the "Ing" folder, which was created when you installed Allplan. You can find it in the Allplan installation path (e.g., c:\Nemetschek\Allplan 201x\New\Ing - more information on the Allplan installation path is provided below in the "Notes" section).
This folder includes the country-specify cross-section catalog files.
To save a custom cross-section catalog, use the disk symbol. Another dialog opens, where you can select any folder to save the cross-section catalogs currently used in Allplan.
To update cross-section catalogs, you may need administrator privileges. If necessary, log on as an administrator before you start the update.
To use the cross-section catalogs for a specific project only, set the path settings for the cross-section catalogs of this project to project before you install the cross-section catalogs. In Allplan, open the "File" menu and select "Open Project..." Click the corresponding project with the right mouse button. Select "Properties". A dialog box opens. In the "Path settings" area, set the "Bar and mesh cross-section catalogs" to "Project".
To determine the path where Allplan is installed, use the Services application and select Service -> Hotline Tools-> showcfg. The Services application window shows the path of the Allplan installation folder.
The following abbreviations are used for the country-specific cross-section catalogs in the file names (axyzqusr.txt):
tch Czech Republic
How can I permanently change the path settings presented for selection in specific tools (save, import)?
When you save, import and export elements or files, Allplan automatically proposes a specific folder where the data is saved or taken from.
You can specify which Allplan file type is saved in which folder. These folders are automatically presented in the "Save" dialog box of the relevant file type. However, you can change them at any time.
To set this proposed folder on an individual basis, do the following:
Select the Tools menu ->Options... -> Desktop environment(Allplan 2009 and earlier: Tools -> Options... -> Global Options-> "Settings"tab).
You can click thePAah setting sbutton to the right of Folders for savingto define defaults. You can choose Project, Private, Custom or Last for the path setting:
- Project: the file type is saved in the current project (not available for NDW and NPL files).
- Private: the file type is saved in the user's private project.
- Custom: you can specify any folder for the file type. To select the folder, click the path displayed in the Folder column and enter a new path or click ... in the Browse column and select the path in a dialog box.
- Last: the file type is saved in the path you selected last.
How can I check out a laptop and resume work as a normal CAD user with my usual settings and privileges?
Log on as the Allplan administrator to the laptop.
Step 1: add computer to Workgroup Manager
The laptop needs to be integrated in the workgroup so that it can be used for data storage (data server). Do the following:
Create data folders:
Create a folder - 'Nemdata', for example - on the laptop and share it (full control).
Create the 'Allplan' subfolder in this folder. Create two subfolders - 'usr' and 'prj' - in the Allplan folder.
In this example: '...\Nemdata\Allplan\prj' and '...\Nemdata\Allplan\usr'
Start the Services application -> Workgroup Manager -> Administer projects and computer
In the "Remote projects" area on the left, click on Workgroup Server with the right mouse button and select Add computer on the shortcut menu.
Find the computer you want to add, open the local share and select the folder with the 'usr' and 'prj' subfolders (in this example: 'COMPUTERNAME\Nemdata\Allplan'). Confirm by clicking OK.
Install the "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" driver.
This driver is necessary so that network services are always running on the laptop.
Please refer to Allplan Connect for a detailed description: https://connect.allplan.com/en/faqid/000162ae.html
Step 2: move user folder (optional)
Allplan 2013 and later: the user will be move automatically
(Start the Services application -> Workgroup Manager -> Administer users
Click with the right mouse button on selected user who is going to work on the laptop outside the network environment.
In the field user folder select the laptop
Repeat step 2 if several users are to work with the laptop.
If user folders have been moved to the laptop and this laptop has been checked out, the user in question can only work with the laptop and not in the office.)
Step 3: define project owner
A user can only move a project if he/she is the owner of this project.
The ownership of a project can only be changed by an Allplan administrator (or the owner of the project).
Allplan -> File -> ProjectPilot - Admin... ->
Click the relevant project with the right mouse button and select Properties on the shortcut menu.
Now you can define the owner.
Step 4: move projects
Log on as the user who wants to check out the laptop.
Start the Services application -> Workgroup Manager -> Administer projects and computer
In the "Remote projects" area on the left, select the computer with the projects you want to move.
Drag the projects one after the other to the laptop to be checked out.
Step 5: check out laptop
Start the Services application -> Workgroup Manager -> Administer projects and computer.
Click on your laptop and click on Check out at bottom right.
Confirm the message indicating that there are still user folders on the computer to be checked out.
Enter a comment and click OK. This comment is displayed if users in the office try to access a project on the computer checked out.
Specify which parts of the office standard are to be copied to the laptop and click OK to confirm.
Now you can remove the laptop from the network and edit your projects when you are out of the office. To make sure that the projects are not changed in the office in the meantime, the projects that are on the computer checked out are locked for the CAD users on the network. These users see the comment you entered when you checked out the computer.
- Only the local computer can be checked out (you cannot check out a different computer in the network).
- Projects on this computer must neither be locked nor in use.
Загрузка PDF FAQ_EN_Workgroup_manager_checking_out_computer_and_w...