How can I remove NemSLock completely from a computer?
Do the following:
- Uninstall Softlock 2006 by clicking Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features.
Select "Nemetschek SoftLock 2006" and then click "Uninstall/Change". Select "Remove" -> Next -> Yes.
- Extract the "NSLFixer2006.zip" file attached and copy it to any folder on your computer. If your email provider or firewall software has blocked this file, you can also download it from our webdrive. Use this link:
The tool "NSLFixer2006.exe" is under Allgemein/Nemslock
(click on the right hand side next to file size on the three dots and chose 'herunterladen')
- Start NSLFixer2006.exe by double-clicking it.
If you are running Windows Vista or a newer operating system, click the program with the right mouse button and select "Run as administrator". Confirm the following message.
- Create the key by clicking "Generate/Enter a key" (1).
- Select the line to the right of "Generate/Enter a key" (2), "1F02E74917D3F6E7348C1F02E74917D35E2599A254864A233C549A25ADD2EDFD", for example, and press "Ctrl+C". Paste this key into an email and send it to "email@example.com".
- We will send you another key. Please copy this key to the second line (3). If you need to restart the program, paste the key you created into the first line (see step 3, do not click "Generate/Enter a key" again!). Then click "Validate twin key" (4). After you have done this, you should see the following message: "System cleaned. Reinstall NemSLock".
- Update your current Allplan version. Use the temporary license file ("psd" can be found in its file name). You can also find your current temporary licenses at www.connect.allplan.com. Go to "Profile -> License administration".
Students should use the Allplan Setup program which they can download from Allplan Campus (http://www.allplan-campus.com -> log on -> select "Software" at the top -> download Allplan). Use the trial license provided by Setup.
After this, request a new license by sending a new registration request (Services application -> Utilities -> License -> License Manager). Select the license entry for your seat and click "Request license".
If you work with a license server, reconnect the client with the server.
An error occurs during installation of hotfix 2015-1-11 or later. What can I do?
To install this and future Allplan 2015 hotfixes using auto-update, you must update the installation service. Requirement: Allplan 2015-1-10 is installed.
1. You can find a batch file attached to this FAQ. Save and extract this file and execute it on every Allplan workstation (right-click this file -> select "Run as administrator" on the shortcut menu...). The batch file looks for the "InstallAULService.exe" file in the local PRG folder of the Allplan installation and runs it as the administrator. This updates the installation service.
Be careful: this requires administrator privileges.
If your e-mail program blocks this file, you can also download it from our FTP server.
Enter the following address in WindowsExplorer (do not use Internet Explorer!):
2. Auto-update should now work as usual.
As an alternative, you can also install the full version of Allplan 1/12/2015. This also updates the installation service.
You can download the full version fromhttps://connect.allplan.com/deor from our FTP server:
To access our FTP server, you require a current Windows operating system. Do the following:
Enter the following address in Windows Explorer (do not use Internet Explorer!):
Download the corresponding ZIP file and extract it. Right-click the exe file and start it using "Run as administrator".
Install the update.