Allplan 2013 Internet Training Rendering using Global Illumination
This e-learning course covers global illumination. It teaches you everything you need to know about global illumination and shows you how to achieve optimum results. A predefined project is available. So you can immediately start with the preparations for rendering. The result is a rendered image of the exterior view of the project.
This course covers the following topics:
- Global illumination basics
- Preparing the project
- Selecting and saving the camera viewpoint
- Setting lights
- Adjusting materials
- Adding accessories to the scene
- Rendering and fine tuning
- Practicing what you have learned
This document is designed for experienced Allplan users: only the rendering method of global illumination is described in detail.