Allplan 2013 Editing and Creating User-defined Reports
This guide is designed for experienced Allplan users and shows how to modify Allplan Reports and convert user-defined lists from earlier Allplan versions to reports.
First you will convert a list (user-defined list from Allplan 2012) to a report template. Then you will learn everything you need to know about editing the layout using the Layout Designer, which is integrated in the Allplan Report Viewer. After this, you will add an Allplan attribute to a report template.
Finally, you will find out how to integrate grouping, interactive sorting, filters and graphics from the Allplan model data and of the zoom-to-element functionality (zooming and selecting) in a report.
The followig topics are covered:
- Converting user-defined lists to report templates
- Working with the Allplan Report Designer
- Customizing report templates
- Expanding the converted report template
- Allplan Layout Designer
- Working with Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008
- Editing reports in Visual Studio
- Grouping, sorting, filtering, graphics
- Inserting graphics fields in reports
- Zooming and selecting elements
Allplan Connect provides training data you can use to work through this guide (see Related Downloads below).
For further information on reports, see the corresponding FAQ document, which you can download from the Internet.