Das Wissen aller Anwender nutzen

Im Allplan Connect Forum tauschen sich Anwender aus, geben wertvolle Tipps oder beraten sich bei ganz konkreten Aufgabenstellungen − auch international.
Und damit wirklich keine Frage unbeantwortet bleibt, unterstützen die Mitarbeiter des Technischen Supports ebenfalls aktiv das Forum.

Es erwarten Sie:

• Foren-Vielfalt aus CAD Architektur, CAD Ingenieurbau uvm.
  • Tipps von User für User
  • international: Deutsch, Englisch, Italienisch, Französisch und Tschechisch

Melden Sie sich jetzt an und diskutieren Sie mit!

Zur Registrierung

[Frage] Hurry and Urgent: Trouble to get back with allplan 2024

Schlagworte:
  • Installation
  • Settings
  • Issue

Hi Guys,

I recently installed the latest student version of Allplan 2024, but I've been encountering persistent error messages that have hindered my progress. Despite my attempts to reset the installation process, I haven't been able to resolve the issue.

I'm confident in the expertise of the esteemed technical support team and believe that you could provide the necessary guidance.

I attached several captures of the error messages I've encountered to help you understand the issue better.

Hopefully, somebody will be able to find the key and solve the problem. I would greatly appreciate a prompt response to my technical support request.

Moreover, I'm open to teamviewing work by "anydesk" if necessary. The situation is quite urgent, so I need some Help."

Thanks in advance for all the support. Your assistance is greatly valued.

Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Anhänge (3)

Typ: image/jpeg
26-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 153,68 KiB
15-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 9,69 KiB
12-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 13,68 KiB
11 - 11 (11)

Fait à Nantes, le 14/05/2024.

Bonjour,

Je te remercie pour cette réponse, je vais finalement voir avec mon formateur dans les prochains jours, en espérant que l'on trouve la solution ensemble en cours.
Cordialement, Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

11 - 11 (11)