Das Wissen aller Anwender nutzen

Im Allplan Connect Forum tauschen sich Anwender aus, geben wertvolle Tipps oder beraten sich bei ganz konkreten Aufgabenstellungen − auch international.
Und damit wirklich keine Frage unbeantwortet bleibt, unterstützen die Mitarbeiter des Technischen Supports ebenfalls aktiv das Forum.

Es erwarten Sie:

• Foren-Vielfalt aus CAD Architektur, CAD Ingenieurbau uvm.
  • Tipps von User für User
  • international: Deutsch, Englisch, Italienisch, Französisch und Tschechisch

Melden Sie sich jetzt an und diskutieren Sie mit!

Zur Registrierung

[Frage] Views and sections (Allplan 2019)

Dear All,
When I use allplan 2019 to fix the projects made by the earlier version, the program bugs. Could you explain the reason for me? and how to solve it.
Thanks a lot and i hope you feedback to me soon.

Anhänge (1)

Typ: image/png
123-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 16,59 KiB

Hilfreichste Antwort anzeigen Hilfreichste Antwort verbergen

Hello,

This message means that you have use different type of view.

Usualy in engineering we use "Associative view" which are named now "Reinforcement views". Since some version there is a new type of view named "Unified view".

Please check that you don't have any unified view before you try to create reinforcement view.

Let us know if you fix your issue.

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Responsable Technique Préfabrication & Ingénierie
Precast Sales & Support

Allplan France & Allplan Software Engineering

Depuis 2006

Hello,

This message means that you have use different type of view.

Usualy in engineering we use "Associative view" which are named now "Reinforcement views". Since some version there is a new type of view named "Unified view".

Please check that you don't have any unified view before you try to create reinforcement view.

Let us know if you fix your issue.

Mr Judy GURAVADU
Responsable Technique Préfabrication & Ingénierie
Precast Sales & Support

Allplan France & Allplan Software Engineering

Depuis 2006

This occurs when we create an area reinforcement for a new file.
The file was created incorrectly.
First you have to put a straight bar on the new file, then the area reinforcement, and delete straight bar. The file will now be good and there will be no error message.
If area reinforcement is already on the foil, convert it to 2018 and then back to 2019. The file will be repaired.

Unfortunately this is a file creation error.
This can be improved by a reciprocal conversion. Unfortunately, the 2019-1-5 update didn't fix it either.

https://campus.allplan.com/ verwendet Cookies  -  Mehr Informationen

Akzeptieren