Das Wissen aller Anwender nutzen

Im Allplan Connect Forum tauschen sich Anwender aus, geben wertvolle Tipps oder beraten sich bei ganz konkreten Aufgabenstellungen − auch international.
Und damit wirklich keine Frage unbeantwortet bleibt, unterstützen die Mitarbeiter des Technischen Supports ebenfalls aktiv das Forum.

Es erwarten Sie:

• Foren-Vielfalt aus CAD Architektur, CAD Ingenieurbau uvm.
  • Tipps von User für User
  • international: Deutsch, Englisch, Italienisch, Französisch und Tschechisch

Melden Sie sich jetzt an und diskutieren Sie mit!

Zur Registrierung

Allplan 2015 with Windows 10

Did anyone made the new upgrade of windows 10 and tried its efficiency with Allplan 2015?
and if so I need to know if there is any problems or no

Thanks in advanced

Hilfreichste Antwort anzeigen Hilfreichste Antwort verbergen

I have a serious proplem, since i updated to WIN 10 my student version opens only as viewer and is unable to open any files.

My licence isn't expired. i got nearly 1 year left.

11 - 15 (15)

I have a serious proplem, since i updated to WIN 10 my student version opens only as viewer and is unable to open any files.

My licence isn't expired. i got nearly 1 year left.

Thank you for idea and satisfactory solution.
Solution: Customize Toolbars> Change color scheme and icon design from Allplan to Windows
works fine.

since i updated to WIN 10 my student version opens only as viewer and is unable to open any files.

My licence isn't expired, I just got a new licens cpouple months ago

Zitiert von: FACTOR

Quote by mat_pav It work the only problem i have is opening the window OPEN ON A PROJECT SPECIFIC BASIS ( CTRL+ALT+0 ). I takes long time before it opens.

I think that can be fixed if you switch in Wiew/Instruments/Configuration - to the Windows colour scheme and pictograms (from Allplan scheme).

Zitiert von: FACTOR

Quote by mat_pav It work the only problem i have is opening the window OPEN ON A PROJECT SPECIFIC BASIS ( CTRL+ALT+0 ). I takes long time before it opens.

I think that can be fixed if you switch in Wiew/Instruments/Configuration - to the Windows colour scheme and pictograms (from Allplan scheme).

THX, great tip, ( no more swear jar ;) )

11 - 15 (15)

https://campus.allplan.com/ verwendet Cookies  -  Mehr Informationen

Akzeptieren