Allplan 2021-Automatic reinforcement PythonPart [Vyřešeno]

Dear Forumers,

While using Allplan 2021-Automatic reinforcement PythonPart, the following questions/problems occured:

-The automatically generated sections did not contain the reinforced structural element or the connecting elements, only the reinforcement itself, and it does not seem to be possible to add the missing elements to the section afterwards either (Column and wall modul same problem). What might be the solution?

-Is it possible to define in the column modul any additional stirrups (spacing) in ALLPLAN 2021?

-We are considering buying additional ALLTO moduls, would it solve the problem? Would it work properly with ALLPAN 2021? (Since I could not have identify yet the source of the problem itself.)

While testing, the elements were on separate, active layers, the layer the reinforcements were generated to was an otherwise empty layer. Also the latest hotfix is installed.

Thank you for your help,

Virag Fenyvesi
Structural Engineer

Přílohy (2)

Type: image/png
Staženo 97
Size: 84,59 KiB
Type: image/png
Staženo 51
Size: 36,24 KiB

Show solution Hide solution

Hi Mr. Fenyvesi,

To your first problem, the reason why the reinforced element is not showing in the generated section is because the reinforcement and the element are on separate layers. This can be fixed by turning on both layers in the section itself. By default, only the layer with the reinforcement is turned on in the section.

The possibility to add additional stirrups in the columns is possible in Allplan 2023 together with a lot of other improvements for all modules.

I cannot comment on ALLTO modules as they are not our products.

If you are interested in the capabilities of the Automated Reinforcement, I would like to invite you to a meeting where, I can show you the possibilities in the current version and some planned features for Allplan 2024. You can reach me at kvirag (please no spam) @ (please no spam) allplan.com.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts wits us,

Krisztián Virág
Product Owner for Automated Reinforcement

Hi Mr. Fenyvesi,

To your first problem, the reason why the reinforced element is not showing in the generated section is because the reinforcement and the element are on separate layers. This can be fixed by turning on both layers in the section itself. By default, only the layer with the reinforcement is turned on in the section.

The possibility to add additional stirrups in the columns is possible in Allplan 2023 together with a lot of other improvements for all modules.

I cannot comment on ALLTO modules as they are not our products.

If you are interested in the capabilities of the Automated Reinforcement, I would like to invite you to a meeting where, I can show you the possibilities in the current version and some planned features for Allplan 2024. You can reach me at kvirag (please no spam) @ (please no spam) allplan.com.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts wits us,

Krisztián Virág
Product Owner for Automated Reinforcement

Dear Krisztián,

Thank you, it solved the problem indeed!
We are looking forward to know more about Automated Reinforcement and other timesaving methods, so I'll definitely write.

Thanks again,

Virag Fenyvesi
Structural Engineer

https://campus.allplan.com/ používá cookies  -  Více informací

Souhlasím