[Pregunta] Can I change the Fly Mode to a separate hotkey in Allplan 2023?

A new Fly Mode has been added in Allplan 2023.
However, this is an unnecessary mode when working with models. Is it possible to change it so that only Navigation Mode/Selection mode is switched like the previous version so that this mode does not appear when switching modes? I want to assign a separate hotkey only for Fly Mode.
what I want,
1. Selection mode / Navigation Mode (As before, switch with Ctrl + D)
2. Fly Mode (separate hotkey designation)
Can I set it up like this?

Adjuntos (1)

Type: image/png
Descargado 2 veces
Size: 15,99 KiB

Hi sahoon1,

I think not. Ctrl+D toggles between all three modes.

Maybe this hint will help:
In Pallete Configuration, Tools/Customize User interface/Customize/"More tools with icons", there are two separate icons, for Design mode and for Fly mode.
You can place both icons on your toolbar and toggle between Selection and Fly mode in alternative fashion.

BR,

Cita de: JohanC
Hi sahoon1,
I think not. Ctrl+D toggles between all three modes.
Maybe this hint will help:

In Pallete Configuration, Tools/Customize User interface/Customize/"More tools with icons", there are two separate icons, for Design mode and for Fly mode.

You can place both icons on your toolbar and toggle between Selection and Fly mode in alternative fashion.
BR,

Hi JoahnC

Allplan users of my company feel so uncomfortable with flymode operation in the 2023 version.
Korean users use Shortcut a lot to improve their work efficiency.
However, navigation mode and fly mode are required to use the same short cut, causing inconvenience in working and reduced work efficiency.
I don't think the solution is to click the icon with the mouse, and if you can set the shortcut settings of navigation mode and fly mode differently, it will be convenient to use the software.

Hi josungjun,

I understand you point of view.

Possible solution:
Fly mode is connected to Perspective View command. It could be grey (nonfunctional) when Perspective View is off, and available for toggle when perspective view is turned on.

But I don't know how to use hotkey for Perspective View. Using click by mouse is more inconvenience.

https://campus.allplan.com/ utiliza cookies  -  Aqui

Acéptalo