- Intel/AMD Ryzen processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 4.2 compatible graphics board, 4 GB RAM, resolution 1920 x 1080
- For the use of the Redshift Renderer, please use the recommendation below.
- Intel Core i5, i7 or i9/AMD Ryzen 5, 7, or 9 processor
- 32 GB RAM
- SSD storage
- Screen resolution up to 4K
- Vulkan 1.2 or OpenGL 4.5 compatible graphics board with >= 16 GB RAM, graphics board in accordance with certification: allplan.com/info/graphiccards
- For the use of the Redshift Renderer, please also regard maxon.net/en/requirements/ redshift-requirements
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Windows 11, version 21H2
- Windows 10, 64 bit, version 21H2*
- Windows Server 2022, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
- Windows Server 2019, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
- Windows Server 2016, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
SUPPORTED DATA SERVERS FOR DATA STORAGE:
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Storage Server 2022 for NAS
RECOMMENDATION OPERATING SYSTEM:
- Windows 11, version 21H2
RECOMMENDATION DATA SERVER FOR DATA STORAGE:
- Windows Server 2022
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) is supported only based on Windows Storage Server.
- DFS (Distributed File System) with Allplan is not supported; it can lead to crashes, deadlocks and deleted files.
* Edition LTSC 2019/2021 also supported
- MacBook Pro or iMac (from 2020) Intel, M1 or M2
- 32 GB RAM
- 120 GB free hard disk space
- macOS 13.3 Ventura
- Parallels Desktop 18 Pro Edition for Mac
- Windows 11, version 22H2
- On M1/M2 Processor some components are not supported: Cineware/Redshift rendering and export/import to Cinema 4D.
- Dirvers for large printers (plotter) are not available for all printers for Windows ARM. A workaround is, to export a PDF and print this PDF on a computer with supported driver for large printers.
- The setup checks the system requirements, which are not fulfilled. To install Allplan anyway, you have to use the bypass checkbox.
- A trial license cannot be used under Parallels.
- Since Parallels Desktop does not support current OpenGL, Allplan uses GDI+; the graphics card is therefore shown as "unsuitable" in the system test.
Information can be found on the Parallels Website: parallels.com
Use our system test to determine whether your PC meets the technical requirements for Allplan 2023. Download the system test file. The system test will run automatically when the tool is started and will check how suitable your computer is for the new version of Allplan.
MINIMUM SERVER SETUP FOR UP TO 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- Intel Xeon processor or compatible
- 48 GB RAM
RECOMMENDED SERVER SETUP FOR UP TO 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- 2 x Intel Xeon processor with at least 2 GHz each
- 128 GB RAM
- Server graphics card for vGPU Usage (e.g. NVIDIA Grid) with at least 8 GB per user
RECOMMENDED SERVER SETUP FOR MORE THAN 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- You need a separate server for every five Allplan users. Make sure that each server meets the requirements stated above.
- Citrix Virtual Desktops Standard 7.2303 - Windows Server 2019 x64
- Citrix Workspace App (2303) for Windows 18.104.22.168
- VM Ware ESX 6.7.0 Release 22.214.171.12486933
- Windows 10 Pro 22H2 or Windows 11 22H2 Pro
- WIBU License server on a separate server
- Allplan 2023-1-1
- The Allplan performance under Citrix depends on the network performance and can be somewhat slower compared to local installations.
- An external connection requires a high-performance setup: a latency of not more than 20 milliseconds; download bandwidth of at least 16 Mbit/s (recommended: 25 Mbit/s); upload at least 5 Mbit/s.
- You are advised to set the size of the crosshairs to off (cursor only) in the Allplan options.
Hardware recommended for Citrix servers varies depending on the Windows Server Edition. You can find recommendations for these editions on the Microsoft website:
Information on configuring, optimizing and running Citrix can be found on the Citrix website:
- An internet connection that is stable and uninterrupted.
- Minimum requirements: 10 Mbit/s for upload; 20 Mbit/s for download, the latency must be less than 50 milliseconds (you can check this by means of Allplan Performance Diagnostics, for example).
- Recommended: 50 Mbit/s for upload; 100 Mbit/s for download, the latency must be less than 10 milliseconds (you can check this by means of Allplan Performance Diagnostics, for example).
- Current network drivers
- Network connections based on LAN (better than WLAN)
LOCAL FILE STORAGE FOLDER:
- If possible, use a local (SSD) hard drive for the local file storage folder; network drives slow down access. The local file storage folder must not be shared between several users; this might cause massive problems. The Services window shows the path of the local file storage folder.
- You can find information on how to change the path of the local file storage folder in a FAQ on Allplan Connect; for example, enter the following search term: “local file storage folder Allplan Share”.
- The hardware requirements are the same as those for Allplan.
- You have an Allplan Bimplus/Allplan Connect/Allplan Campus account
- An Allplan Bimplus team is available
- To create Allplan Share projects, you have to be the team owner or team administrator of the Allplan Bimplus team
- You have one or more Allplan Share licenses
- The use of Allplan Exchange Online service is only possible in connection with Allplan-Version 2023 or higher.
- Exchange user and company account available
- Minimum requirement: 10 Mbit/s internet access
- Current version of the Acrobat Reader
- Current version of a virus scanner
- Our site Allplan Exchange is certified with an official SSL certificate. Please consider white-listing this URL in your firewall and proxy settings to ensure the correct operation of the Allplan-desktop-application.
- Current version of an Internet browser (with cookies storage support and activation)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- The web address of Allplan Exchange: https://exchange.allplan.com