Allplan 2014 1-1 Student version Starting Problem [Gelöst]

Schlagworte:

I downloaded the allplan 2014 student version(64bit) and installed it and i did this registration and license things. AFter all of that i run the program. And a information window appeard.(i attached it.) Then allplan stop working. This problem occurs even if I have the license.

How can i solve this?

Anhänge (1)

Typ: image/jpeg
476-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 377,96 KiB

Zitiert von: Jimliszt
I downloaded the allplan 2014 student version(64bit) and installed it and i did this registration and license things. AFter all of that i run the program. And a information window appeard.(i attached it.) Then allplan stop working. This problem occurs even if I have the license.

How can i solve this?

Hello,

Do you have 2 video cards? If that is the case, the shutdown might come frome the fact that allplan tries to run on intel video card.

The solution would be to configure Control Catalyst or Nvidia settings for Allplan to run in high-performance mode, meaning the strong Ati or nVidia card.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Ciprian Popa

eng. Ciprian Popa

It worked.

Thank you so much Ciprian.

well thanks again ciprian popa, i had the same problem but its solved !!

I'm glad I could help.

Verwendung von Cookies:
Um die Webseite optimal gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwendet Allplan Cookies.
Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.  -  Mehr Informationen

Schließen