icon

visual scripting in Allplan 2019

Schlagworte:
  • Visual scripting
  • Allplan 2019

Hello,

I had a look how visual scripting in Allplan 2019 works and I decided to make some videos about it. Maybe it helps you a bit.

In this video you can see how to open visual scripting

I made in this Video an skyscraper.

And in this video I created an 3d object.

I created also a post in the "german forum" if you want to have a look.

Best Regards

Jan

Viele Grüße

Jan Weber
___________________________________

T: +49 177 302 59 30

M: jan.weber (please no spam) @ (please no spam) der-bauingenieur.com

W. http://www.der-bauingenieur.com

Koburger Straße 198, 04416 Markkleeberg

Hilfreichste Antwort anzeigen Hilfreichste Antwort verbergen

Hi Xavier Coll,

actually we are not offer this functionality, but it is in our backlog for the release 2021.

Kind regards
Anja Neumann

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Anja Neumann
Productmanager UX

11 - 11 (11)

Hi Xavier Coll,

actually we are not offer this functionality, but it is in our backlog for the release 2021.

Kind regards
Anja Neumann

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Anja Neumann
Productmanager UX

11 - 11 (11)