[Pregunta] Started all PythonParts after updating Allplan2023-1-2 and got the following error: No module named 'TestHelper.Mock' [Guardado]

Etiquetas:

I started all pythonparts after updating Allplan2023 version 1-2(I wrote incorrectly in the title) and got the following error:
But my colleague didn't have the same problem as me after updating

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Program Files\Allplan2023\Prg\Python\Lib\site-packages\reloader.py", line 199, in _import
base = _baseimport(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
File "C:\ProgramData\Nemetschek\Allplan\2023\Etc\PythonPartsFramework\GeneralScripts\BuildingElementInput.py", line 29, in <module>
from BuildingElementInputData import BuildingElementInputData
File "D:\Program Files\Allplan2023\Prg\Python\Lib\site-packages\reloader.py", line 199, in _import
File "C:\ProgramData\Nemetschek\Allplan\2023\Etc\PythonPartsFramework\GeneralScripts\BuildingElementInputData.py", line 26, in <module>
from TestHelper.Mock.CoordinateInputMock import CoordinateInputMock
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'TestHelper.Mock'

Please give me some ideas how to check the problem?

Show solution Hide solution

Hello!

If you don't want to perform a full installation, you can replace the existing folder:

\ETC\PythonPartsFramework

with the correct one by performing following steps:

1. quit Allplan 2023-1-2
2. open the ETC path (described below) and rename the existing PythonPartsFramework directory to PythonPartsFramework_OLD
3. use the following link to download the folder from our cloud
4. paste this folder into the ETC directory
5. start Allplan and test the execution of PythonParts. If the restrictions still exist, you have to go to the installation setup.

You can reach the ETC directory via the Allmenu as follows:

Service > File Explorer > General Program Data
After that you still have to change to the ETC directory and you will find the mentioned folder there.

Cita de: Wangzhonglei
I started all pythonparts after updating Allplan2023 version 1-2(I wrote incorrectly in the title) and got the following error:

Hello!
You probably performed a Hotfix installation, with which we are currently having issues, as described here. Please download and perform a full installation of 2023-1-2 on your PC. You don't have to uninstall Allplan before.

Cita de: bmarciniec

Quote by WangzhongleiI started all pythonparts after updating Allplan2023 version 1-2(I wrote incorrectly in the title) and got the following error:...

Hello!

You probably performed a Hotfix installation, with which we are currently having issues, as described here. Please download and perform a full installation of 2023-1-2 on your PC. You don't have to uninstall Allplan before.

Thank you for your reply. I am in China, the download speed of the downloader is very slow, can you provide me with another download address?
so that I can download the complete installation package through the web browser.

Hello!

If you don't want to perform a full installation, you can replace the existing folder:

\ETC\PythonPartsFramework

with the correct one by performing following steps:

1. quit Allplan 2023-1-2
2. open the ETC path (described below) and rename the existing PythonPartsFramework directory to PythonPartsFramework_OLD
3. use the following link to download the folder from our cloud
4. paste this folder into the ETC directory
5. start Allplan and test the execution of PythonParts. If the restrictions still exist, you have to go to the installation setup.

You can reach the ETC directory via the Allmenu as follows:

Service > File Explorer > General Program Data
After that you still have to change to the ETC directory and you will find the mentioned folder there.

Thank you very much. The problem has been resolved

https://campus.allplan.com/ utiliza cookies  -  Aqui

Acéptalo