New Smartpart Mesh_tool for Allplan 2012-2013

Hi, for all of those who think the mdt - geo tool is too difficult to use for simple terrain modelling, I'm "giving" you a mesh_tool smartpart. Just drag and drop it in the allplan menu.
Tips for using it:
- When you want to change the z coordonate double click on the smartpart press Ctr button and click the point you want to change and enter the value wanted
- For adding new points to the polygon press the middle intermedate handle points (like in giorgio antrone smartparts,which can be found on the internet).
- For removing a point press the handle point where you see an X in the preview mode
- For adding/removing curve properties to a line press the handle point with a cirlce in the preview mode

- For the number of intermediate points, in the smartpart menu enter a value at "Number of intermediate points"
_________
Now this is just a tool to ease your work in allplan, of course, this smartpart can be improved, being a parametric object, with the experienced knowledge, you have the posibility to add any new features to it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Anhänge (3)

Typ: image/jpeg
799-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 44,89 KiB
722-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 83,46 KiB
Typ: application/octet-stream
1696-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 67,29 KiB

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Haidu! :-D

Xavier Coll • Architect, Project Manager I+D, BIM Manager, BIM Auditor
EiPM • http://www.eipm.es/en/

Hi,

sieht doch fein aus. Geometrieänderung der Punkt über die Griffe mit
Geo-Informationen am Fadenkreuz: gefällt mir.

Was ich seltsam finde: wenn ich von 7 auf z. Bsp. 9 Punkte wechsel,
dann sieht´s so aus, wie im Anhang. Hab ich das was nicht verstanden?

Gruß

Daniel

Anhänge (2)

718-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 31,63 KiB
553-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 5,48 KiB

I'll write in english
Yes , the geo tool of allplan calculates your mesh by unifying your terrain points.
You should see this smartpart as a closed polygon with different z heights, with points from 1- n, so when a point is outside of the polygon contour it gives that error, just move that point in a place so that you can form a regular polygon.

very good idea this use of the Mesh command

thx

Administrateur forum : Allplan.leforum.eu

http://allplan.leforum.eu

Olivier1

Updated smartpart Mesh.......
Unfortunately, I made an error at the previous smartpart with the intermediate points settings, as you couldn't move the extra intermediate points if their number was bigger than the number points of the contour.
I've corrected it.
I also created a new version with editable curve radius for some lines, and 3d thickness.
Unfortunately, this is works a little slow in the 2d preview.

Anhänge (3)

712-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 53,37 KiB
1406-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 67,30 KiB
1322-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 79,97 KiB

Thanks again.
Nice job, keep sharing please.

Michael

Hello,

very nice work and thank you for sharing.
This is now really a nice example for the possibilities of SmartParts, either I am still a little bit doubtful about the daily use of SmartParts for a "normal" user. Because normally you don't have the time to learn a programmers language for creating some little SmartParts.

Timo

When I enter a number of 200 intermediate points, he only gives me about 20-30 points.
How can I get more intermediate points?

Verwendung von Cookies:
Um die Webseite optimal gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwendet Allplan Cookies.
Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.  -  Mehr Informationen

Schließen