Hi, for all of those who think the mdt - geo tool is too difficult to use for simple terrain modelling, I'm "giving" you a mesh_tool smartpart. Just drag and drop it in the allplan menu.
Tips for using it:
- When you want to change the z coordonate double click on the smartpart press Ctr button and click the point you want to change and enter the value wanted
- For adding new points to the polygon press the middle intermedate handle points (like in giorgio antrone smartparts,which can be found on the internet).
- For removing a point press the handle point where you see an X in the preview mode
- For adding/removing curve properties to a line press the handle point with a cirlce in the preview mode
- For the number of intermediate points, in the smartpart menu enter a value at "Number of intermediate points"
Now this is just a tool to ease your work in allplan, of course, this smartpart can be improved, being a parametric object, with the experienced knowledge, you have the posibility to add any new features to it.
Hope you enjoy it!