[Question] Allplan2024 External module, wall reinforcement [Solved]

Hello,
Allplan2024 includes an external module for automatic reinforcement of beams, columns and walls. When loading solids from dwg files (export from Revit), I can reinforce beams and columns, but the problem occurs with the walls (I cannot select any element). Is there any solution to this situation? Is it a matter of Revit exporting options, or missing allplan attributes?

Show solution Hide solution

Dear User,

Thank you for the feedback.

If you are referring to the Automated Reinforcement functions, it is possible to reinforce beams and columns modeled as 3D objects. Unfortunately, the same is not true for walls. In order for the Automated Wall Reinforcement to work, the model needs to be an architectural wall element due to geometric complexities and not a 3D object.

If you would like to share more of your thoughts regarding reinforcement you can book a meeting with me on this link:

Book a meeting with me

Best regards,

Krisztián Virág
Product Owner Reinforcement Components

Dear User,

Thank you for the feedback.

If you are referring to the Automated Reinforcement functions, it is possible to reinforce beams and columns modeled as 3D objects. Unfortunately, the same is not true for walls. In order for the Automated Wall Reinforcement to work, the model needs to be an architectural wall element due to geometric complexities and not a 3D object.

If you would like to share more of your thoughts regarding reinforcement you can book a meeting with me on this link:

Book a meeting with me

Best regards,

Krisztián Virág
Product Owner Reinforcement Components

https://campus.allplan.com/ uses cookies  -  More information

Accept