Hello.
Yesterday I installed the 2023-1-2 update and, in my opinion, it has some major problems. Because the developers don't bother to respond to user reports, I'll describe the issues here:
1. The update does NOT run when starting Allplan, it must be installed manually, with admin rights (valid for all 2023 updates); In previous versions, such a thing does not exist. The message displayed: "Allplan Update Launcher was not found". I reinstalled Allplan, the error persists.
2. Since installing the new version I have experienced 5!!! crashes within 4 hours; from what I read in the error report, it is a problem with the textures (texture error).
3. The render module has become almost unusable: Cineware and Redshift display the message "insufficient memory"; The PC has DDR4 32GB memory and an i9 12900H processor. Again, these problems did not exist in version 2023-1-1. Due to excessive memory consumption, any notion of multitasking during a rendering becomes impossible! As even with mediocre image quality rendering times are not short, productivity is significantly diminished.
Does anyone else have the same problems?